Saturday, September 28, 2013

A Bunch of Random PICS!!!

 
Well, I looked at my phone and just had a bunch of random pictures left on my phone!! He is always doing something picture worthy, the trick is if I can catch him while he is still doing it!! He is FAST!!!
 

Brayden got a haircut this week, I took him this time and ofcourse offered him a toy if he went through with it without crying!! I am not sure if anyone remembers his last hair cut, but it was with daddy and was pretty eventful. It included multiple trips into two different hair cut places followed by a not so well behaved little guy getting hair cut!! I am proud to say this one went almost the best expected!! This lady took a few extra minutes to use the blowdryer and brush with powder to keep him comfortable he liked that!!
 











No comments:

Post a Comment