Monday, December 24, 2012

Getting Ready for Christmas....or Happy Halloween

Brayden woke up this morning and said "happy Halloween Mommy, when is Santa coming?" I reminded him that it was "Merry Christmas" That we said and he told me that he ate all of Santa's cookies like the shirt grandma and grandpa got him last year!! He cracks me up!!!
We are having Christmas at our house tonight with Donny's family so I brought down presents to put under the tree for the first time and also gave him his ornaments to open to he didn't feel left out because none of the presents were for him!! It worked kept him content that he got to open them!! He has no idea what he is in for with Christmas, and next year I have a feeling he will remember everything about this year and will be counting the days!!
This week Brayden became an expert at somersaults and he tries to do them everywhere even chairs, couches, pillows, he often gets stuck because he doesn't give himself enough room. Brayden and I and a friend of mine are going to take a mommy and me tumbling class in January, which should be fun!! They don't offer any sports classes on Monday or Wednesday's so this will have to do to entertain us a little through winter!!
I was trying to get Brayden to put away some of his toys in preparation for the new toys he is about to get and I ended up with every toy he could find from when he was a baby on his bedroom floor. He was having so much fun playing with his toys he hasn't seen in a while I didn't have the heart to take them away. We need to teach him about donating toys quick!!!






This is how he ends his dances!!




No comments:

Post a Comment