Saturday, December 1, 2012

Bounce House!!

We went to the Bounce place again this week with some friends!! The kids had so much fun as usual!! Brayden had so much fun this time that he came home and made his own bounce house at our house with our couch and all of the cushions through our whole living room!! It was so funny, and cute!! I just love that he can pretend play and it is real to him which makes it even better!! I am trying to convince Donny that Brayden needs some sort of jumpy thing for Christmas, but it is not working well so far! He doesn't want it in the house or outside!!
One of the best parts of the day was how excited Brayden was to go from the second he woke up!! He woke up and told me I was "The best mommy ever!!" He just kept saying it and I got it on tape so I will haunt him with that for a while!! I have no idea where he got it, but he can be such a sweet little man sometimes!!













No comments:

Post a Comment