Monday, March 19, 2012

Who taught this kid to talk???

Over the past few days I worked alot more than normal, so I was with my little guy less than normal. I am spoiled for the most part and get to spend 4 days per week with Brayden, but this week I missed him a ton, daddy had an extra day with him and he must of taught him to talk!! He has started talking on command, he is becoming the kid that will say whatever you tell him too!! He is not as concerned with everyone knowing what he is saying, and he is becoming even more of a talking machine!!!
He has also started throwing all of his toys, every time he throws a toy we put it on the mantle where he can see it but can't get to it, and when he looks at it he remembers not to throw any more toys! Or at least that is what we are hoping for!! I am waiting for the day I walk into the living room and find him climbing the fireplace! Oh goodness!! He hasn't had any luck this far at least!
Brayden is going to want to be outside every chance he gets at least that is the vibe we have gotten this far! He gets upset every time we have to come outside!! He has also gotten quite a taste for ice cream this year. Yesterday he sat with us for out entire ice cream and ate as much as we did!! Maybe he is his mother!!












No comments:

Post a Comment