Monday, March 26, 2012

We Were Really Liking the Warm Weather!!


We have been playing outside every chance we have, and we woke up this am and it was COLD!!! We knew it was a possibly being March and all, but it stinks!!
Well over the last few days Brayden's vocabulary has flourished once again!! He finally said SORRY for the first time, we have been working on that for a while! He says everything we tell him to say and most of the words he says we can understand, although he has a few words that are something, I just haven't figured out what they are yet! We have been working on him saying his name and we get some funny attempts I think!  Brayden talks about PA PA all the time, he can't get enough of that guy!! It is cracking me up!! This weekend we went down to my mom and dad's for a family picture with everyone and my dad had my nieces too, and Brayden was not happy that he was not the only one getting attention from grandpa!!







No comments:

Post a Comment