Wednesday, March 21, 2012

NO TUBES!!!!!!!


Today was the big day, we found out that Brayden does not need tubes!! The fluid is all dried up and his ears like PERFECT again!! This is a huge relief to me right now, and my little guy got to have a fun morning minus the hour at the doctors office!!
We played outside this am before the doctor and then after the doctors office we went to the park and then we suprised daddy and met his at McDonalds for lunch, Brayden also got to play in the playland!! Which for the first time he climbed up into it a little!!
Today Brayden again pleasantly suprised me, this time not by a word or phrase he said, but by his interaction with other kids close to his age!! He found a little boy at the park today and just followed him around playing and playing!! I just couldn't believe how great his interactions were!! He doesn't get upset if they go in front of him on the slide, he doesn't mind being pushed a little, and he holds his own pretty good too!! He looks so much older than he is it always makes me a little anxious!!
Brayden had on his Mickey Mouse shoes today, and they were a big hit at the park, it got to the point where he was showing off his shoes saying "Look, I have mouse shoes"!! What a riot!! He also saw a school bus and took off running after it saying "I need to ride PAPA's bus"! One more while I am at it, after seeing the doctor today which we talked about all morning we walked out, Brayden turned around looked at the doctor and said "Thank You, Bye, bye"
My little guy is growing up way quicker than I want him too!!






No comments:

Post a Comment