Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The RIGHT CHOICE!!

Today was one of those rare days when I took Brayden to daycare, I try to avoid taking him because what usually happens is that we both leave each other crying and it causes regression for all of the hardwork that both daycare and daddy have worked towards. Today was no different for a few seconds, yes I shed a few tears when my almost 22 month old got upset and cried because he didn't want me to leave! He went to one of the teachers, got down and played but ended up back in my arms both times!! I just couldn't do it I ecouldn't leave him crying, I left with plenty of time to play this game for a while ofcourse! At the end he ended up getting down and going to play with the kids! The best part of the morning for me was being able to watch the interaction that Brayden had with his teacher, it was amazing to see that the adults taking care of him during the day are willing to hold him, comfort him, distract him, and even hug him when he needed it! They are very good with him, they know him very well, and I think that I can finally say that we made the right decision by placing him there!!

Here is Brayden driving Papa's truck if you ask him!!









We went to Chucke Cheese last weekend and Brayden loved the atmosphere, but didn't particularly like the rides! He thought that some of the games were like putting money in his piggy bank so he liked that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment