Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sleeping or Eating...

So, I guessed today I missed the clues that Brayden gives when he is getting tired, or maybe I just kept him so occupied that he didn't know either, but when he falls asleep eating lunch I know I missed something!! Donny and I were laughing so hard, we didn't think it could be done, but it was!!




Brayden has really been enjoying his time in the basement, all open and tons of things to explore, as well as tons of ways to get into trouble. We have experienced all of the above!!! It is so much fun to see his imagination go though!! We have brought lots of toys to the basement as well as some of his baby things that he likes more now than he did when he was a baby I think!!!







Brayden has his first homework project today from school, we spent as long as he would allow decorating his heart for Valentine's Day!! We used stickers, crayons, markers, glitter and maybe some cheese from the chips he was eating??




He began a new love to hats again this weekend and has been putting hats on his head all by himself, I love it, I hope it continues so I can buy a few more cute hats!! He has also been wearing one of Donny's winter hats everytime he leaves the house, people have been looking as us pretty weird!! All I can think is AT LEAST HE IS WEARING A HAT!!






No comments:

Post a Comment