Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Happy Dance

Well, after a few more days of temperatures, grouchiness, teeth hurting, and everything else that goes along with it, we have still had some new funny stories!! He has started over the last few days when he gets really excited about something, and it could be anything doing a little dance!! I call it the HAPPY DANCE!! I love it, his little feet go so fast, and he gets the best look on his face that I think I would do anything to see him that happy!! I am telling you that every day this little guy comes up with a new way to get mommy to fall even more in love with him!! Seeing him do his dance with a big smile makes even the hardest day GOOD!!
He is still daddy's little helper and wants to participate in everything he does!! He is becoming more of Daddy's boy every day, and I hate it!! But at bedtime he is still my guy and I will be holding on to that as long as possible!!














No comments:

Post a Comment