Friday, February 17, 2012

Another SICK DAY!!!

Well, it is 2 weeks ago today that we finished our antibiotic for the last ear infection, and once again we are taking an antibiotic for an ear infection in the same ear. They think that his last infection cleared up and came back because of his teething. We have been thinking his 2 year molars have been coming in for a few weeks now, and they are still not there. It is so sad to have our little guy walking through the house saying "My mouth hurts" or "Owe my mouth"!! I can't wait for these teeth to come in and not have to worry about any more teeth for quite a few years!! The good news is, I guess, that because they think the recurrent ear infections are due to teething that we don't have to do tubes up to this point anyway!! I had a quick vision when I found out he had another ear infection of putting him on a table and having to leave him crying to go to surgery to have them placed!! I quickly came back to reality and put that out of my mind!!











No comments:

Post a Comment