Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Mommy!!


Well, I changed my work schedule this week to have a 4 day weekend, so we would have time to spend together!! Friday is going to be mommy, daddy, Brayden day and we are not sure what we are going to do but we do know that we are going to spend the day together!! I am so excited!! On Monday my mom came up and spent the day with Brayden and then colored me a picture and made me a cake!! Brayden has never made a cake before, I think I know why now!! It looked like a messy adventure, a good task for a grandma I think!! Brayden is continuing to learn new words and phrases every day, but continues with his favories: Truck, mou, choo, choo, mine and so on. Here are a few pictures of Brayden's day with grandma.









No comments:

Post a Comment