Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What happened to NEW WORDS??

What happened to Brayden learning New Words?? He no longer talks in words, he talks in sentences!! It is amazing to me that he puts 3-4 or more words together to tell us what he wants!! We can not always tell what exactly he is saying, but he sure does speak clearly a good portion of the time!! Today he told me
 "I need my paci ma"
"It's snowing in here"
"Can't find my mama"
"This one is mine"
and many more that I can't think of right now!!

We got a package in the mail today and it had packing peanuts in it. Brayden woke up from his nap and found them and dumped them out all over the living room, he thought that it was snowing!! It was hilarious!! He thought it was so much fun, and ofcourse I let him do his share of playing with them before we picked them all up and threw them out!!










No comments:

Post a Comment