Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Take Two with the families...


Christmas started on the night before Christmas Eve this year because I had to work on Christmas Eve!! We had it at our house, and it went well!! All about the three little ones!! It was perfect!! We even opened presents first because I didn't leave enough time for dinner to get done!! Oh well, I will get better at that! Brayden opened one present before everyone got there, and I knew right then that it was going to be a great Christmas, and it was!! My little munchkin had so much fun!!!
   Friends:                                                                                                                              
 Christmas with Donny's Family:







Christmas with my side of the family!!





We went to my parents on Christmas Day, we got to see alot of family that we hadn't seen in a while so that was nice!! Unfortunately we couldn't stay too long because we had a busy week!! Once again Christmas at my mom and dad's was all about the kids!! They just ran around eating junk food and whatever else they found and had a great day!! Brayden got some really good presents this year, so many they are still not all opened!!

No comments:

Post a Comment