Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Big Tough Guy

Brayden has learned to love to wrestle. If you are sitting on the floor he will run up to you and knock you over with his body!! He also loves to pick things up and move them around especially when they are bigger then him. We will need to teach him to show his muscles I think that could be my plan for this week!!
It snowed Friday night and Brayden really didn't want anything to do with it except to sit at the window with the blinds up and wave. Maybe I won't have to spend so much time in the snow after all!! Sounds good to me.
Brayden's cousin Trevor came over to play last night, and they had so much fun!! Brayden loves to play with other kids no matter the age!! We are going to Wisconsin Dells for New Years Eve for two nights with 4 other families all with kids so it should be a blast!! I can't wait!
Brayden is starting to say anything, he is picking up on words randomly and saying them at another time so we are spending quite a bit of time trying to figure out what exactly he is saying!! He is the  most talkative at daycare and picking up new things all the time.











No comments:

Post a Comment