Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas at Home!!

Well, still to this day I am not sure who was most excited about Christmas!! I was up an hour before everyone and showered and ready for the day before Brayden got up. I had the camera and video camera out and Donny knew his role as well as I knew mine!! Brayden didn't know what to do when we came down the stairs and saw all of the presents under the tree and the train table all put together!! I finally put him down and he ran right to the train table!! I can't blame him because it turned out awesome!! I finally coaxed him away with some presents to unwrap but multiple times throughout our hour of unwrapping he went back to the train table!! It was great to see him so happy, and love his stuff so much!! It is amazing to me that so much has changed since last Christmas!! This one was so much more fun!!











Well overall we had an amazing Christmas. We are so lucky to have such amazing family to spend the holidays with!! Brayden got everything and more!! This picture doesn't even show it all! He also got a table and chairs, a grill, a desk, and I am sure I am missing other stuff!! It looks like we have alot of playing to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment