Friday, November 25, 2011

So much to be THANKFUL for, and he has NO IDEA!

Another Thanksgiving passed, and I can't believe that this is already his second holiday season!! He is getting so big, and watching him with his 5 cousins that are quite a bit older than him was proof enough that  he is not a baby anymore. I tell myself and the other kids that he is a baby, but let me tell you that I will not be getting away with that much longer!!! By next holidays he will be able to hold him own without a problem.
Brayden is not quite old enough to understand what the holidays mean but one day hopefully he will understand, like Donny and I have that we are very fortunate to have everything and everyone that we do!! Donny and I have been blessed with this sweet little guy that has helped make all of our dreams come true!! He is such a special part of our life, and truly I don't know what we would do without him!!
We have another Thanksgiving tomorrow still so many more pictures to come, but here are some from the past few days with Donny's family!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment