Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Feeling Better....

Yesterday I gave Brayden some cough medicine with codeine after the doctors appointment and he slept for 3 1/2 hours, and I woke him up then. He woke up just in time for his neb so he was groggy and the neb was perfect. Here is a picture of him holding it up to his face like such a big boy!! He sure did get use to them quickly this time. When he is done though, he is done!! No questions asked.



He laid on the couch for a while watching cartoons, he was just lounging with his hands over his head and all!!



We broke out the sweet tea!! He still loves it, but I think he loves holding the cup just as much as what is in it!! He felt like such a big boy!!




This was hilarious!! All of a sudden he thought it was a good idea to tip over his basketball hoop and he hopped on and thought it would move. Donny and I were laughing so hard I am lucky I was able to get the camera!!


Still has a runny nose, but very little cough and is happy most of the time like his usual self!! Mommy's little peanut got over it a little quicker this time I hope!!

No comments:

Post a Comment