Monday, November 7, 2011

Poor Little Guy!!

Yesterday I called the doctor to starts some more nebs for what I thought was CROUP!! We started them and they helped so much. Poor little guy hasn't been sleeping well, and has that icky cough and is super congested too!! I was so relieved to have them started before going to the doctor or having to go to the emergency room!! Brayden will actually use the nebulizer now like a big boy, he put the mask up to his face and breath for a few breaths and then I will let it blow in his face for a few times, he will hold it himself even!! Yesterday he did pretty good with the nebs, they last forever so it is easier to have Donny and I both to keep his attention in one area, today I did it by myself and it wasn't so easy. Oh well, he is always a little more difficult when it is mommy only!! It just took a little longer, and I need to learn not to be in hurry, nothing is going to change and I would rather not be anywhere else but helping my little guy feel better!!

 Lesson learned: "Slow down and enjoy every moment even the harder ones because someday he might not even want me for the harder times!"


 This weekend Brayden figured out how to get by the bench and climb up the stairs so Donny had to put up a real gate, and Brayden did not approve. He tried for quite a while to not allow it to happen and with him being sick it was almost allowed! The gate is up and working well, and Brayden has quit boycotting the gate as of this am!!



No comments:

Post a Comment