Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!
Yesterday was Brayden's second Halloween and I had to work. I thought that I would be ok with it because we had done so many things to celebrate Halloween before the actual day, but it was a pretty hard thing to miss for me at least. As a Nurse at a hospital unfortanately this will probably not be the first holiday I miss and we are going to have to come up with a plan to celebrate a little different than the normal family so I don't miss stuff!!! Donny did an excellent job with Brayden on Halloween and managed to do all things that needed to be done and he made it look easy just like I would of expected. Brayden went trick or treating to a few houses, and then spent at least 2 hours passing out candy to all of the little kids. Donny said that he really enjoyed it except he is not a fan of scary masks!!
He also had a Halloween party at school yesterday and we were able to get a few pictures of out little guy all dressed up with the kids in his class. They said that he was the head of the parade, come to find out he didn't want to hold on to the rope he preferred to hold the teachers hand!! We were not suprised!!












No comments:

Post a Comment