Wednesday, September 21, 2011

There is no such thing as a Predictable anything???

In our journey to have Brayden have only 1 nap per day we have decided that if daycare can do it, maybe we should try it their way. Brayden doesn't have a little table yet that is his size so he sits his chair and holds his bowl for snack time. This morning I filled up his bowl and he went to his chair and got in and I gave it to him and the pictures will tell the rest.











Truly never a dull moment with my little guy. Today we were outside enjoying every moment of the nice weather and Brayden has decided that he wants to drive and play in every available car. (thanks to Grandma Pam, Daddy, and Grandpa) When I realized he wans tall enough to reach the handle of my car I got a little nervous......


No comments:

Post a Comment