Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Another EAR INFECTION....


Went to the doctor today and found out that Brayden has his second ear infection of his life and it is only a month from the first one. We are going to try antibiotics this time because he has been so miserable and not sleeping!! Everything else looks good so we will try this again. I told Donny what was found and he brought up tubes already?? I hadn't even thought that so I am going to keep avoiding that subject for now!! Brayden woke up not feeling great this am, and I took a picture of him in his carseat and he didn't look like he felt well either!! Poor little baby, I am sorry that he is sick again. I am sure that it is because of daycare and everything that he has been exposed to already, but hopefully when he starts school he will immune to all of it!! Donny and I are praying that he will get some sleep after he gets some medicine is his system and start to feel better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment