Sunday, September 11, 2011

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!

This weekend has been all about football! I got home from work on Friday night and we took Brayden to his first high school football game, it was Dekalb vs. Sycamore game at NIU stadium. He just looked around and didn't know what to think about all of the people!! He did pretty good except when I would try to take a picture he would freak out and cry (which you will see below)!!
On Sunday we put Brayden's Bears jersey on and watched football with him, he likes it even more than last year!!Thanks to Uncle Daniel for the Bears jersey, it fits him prefect this year!!  He has learned to stomp his feet when he gets excited and just kept doing that!! He claps and stomps his feet again and again!! SOOO Cute!! We can't wait to take him to his first BEARS game!! Not sure what age will be a good but we will figure it out!! BEARS TOUCHDOWN AGAIN!!!
We finished Brayden's antibiotics and ear drops today, and he is acting like his ear feels much better, hopefully we don't keep doing this every month, poor little guy!!
Brayden is becoming quite the little climber these days, he will climb on anything we tell him not to, sometimes it is so cute I can't help but take a picture before I take him down.
Well, another week over and another week of growing complete. My little guy is not going to be my little guy for long!! He looks better to me every time I put new pictures up!!














No comments:

Post a Comment