Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Row, Row, Row your Boat

Oh my goodnes!! I might be crazy but Brayden picks up on things so quick. Today he sat down in the living room with a toy that sings songs when you flip to the page and Row, Row, Row your Boat was on, he shut the book, it stopped singing and he started singing ROW ROW ROW your BOAT!! Donny didn't believe me and then heard it for himself and was also very impressed. I can't believe how much like a sponge he really is!! He is 16 months going on 5 years I feel like!
We have almost got the evening nap eliminated completely. Only 1 time in the last week he has slept after his normal nap time at daycare!! YEAH!! He has also been sleeping a ton better at night so 15 grouchy minutes are worth it. It is so sweet because he likes to have a few minutes of quiet cuddle time with mommy which I absolutely love ofcourse!!!
His new love is kisses, well blowing kisses, and bubbles!! He loves his time in the bath tub because we let him have bubbles in the bathtub and he also has a toy that blows bubbles for him and they land on him and is able to pop them! He thinks that is the coolest thing ever!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment