Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Next Room at Daycare......Already????

My little baby will be moving to the next room at daycare on Monday. I am not ready for it at all. They say that he will be sitting at a table in a chair for all meals, that he will be napping on a cot on the floor, and down to 1 nap per day from 12:30-2:30 only.  Oh yeah and I forgot the killer no MORE BOTTLES!!! I don't think that Brayden will mind this, but mommy loves her time with him with a bottle right before bed. I was hoping for a few more months of enjoying this!!! Donny said that the teachers had been taking him to the new room for a few hours per day and that up till now he DIDN"T LIKE IT!!! Poor kid, I was just getting use to him being ok with daycare and now we start all over again!! The good part about the next room is that is very organized and includes daily trips to the playground and daily walks in the strollers still. (next room they have them walk holding on a long rope with handles for the kids to grab) He loves to play outside so hopefully that will help him to feel better about this new room. I haven't got to see the new room yet or meet the teachers but hopefully will get to do that this week!!
Sorry little man, I guess we just have to get use to this once a year it will happen just like when you are in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment