Tuesday, June 7, 2011

First Day Went OK at Daycare!!!!!


Brayden went to daycare yesterday for the first day in his new room! It took Donny a little while to get out of there, but he left successfully without many tears. One of the familiar teachers was also moved to the new room so he went to her. Donny says that the new room looks like a lot more fun, but Brayden isn't totally convinced yet. I called twice yesterday while I was at work and the first time they told me he was a little tearful here and there, and that is expected but when I called he was sitting at the table eating with silverware and no high-chair. I couldn't believe it, but it is true!! The second time that I called he was playing and playing on the ground with some of his new friends, and the tears had been much better they said!! Well, I feel a little better with it, but will continue to call a few more times I'm sure.
This week Brayden has decided that he will lay down with me as long as I massage his feet. It relaxes him nicely, so I won't complain. Brayden is also starting to not like his food cut up into small pieces, he would rather have the bigger pieces and show us how those 12 teeth he has work!
Tomorrow we have his 1 Year Pictures. We are suppose to be doing them outside but it is suppose to be almost 100 degrees so they will be short and sweet for sure. Hopefully he does well. I was planning 3 outfits, but I think that we will go down to 2 because when he is outside for too long and gets to hot he ends up with these little bumps in patches around his body, then it goes away when he cools off. I am thinking it is a heat rash of some sort, but it doesn't seem to bother him at all, it doesn't itch or hurt!! The less clothes he wears the better so we will keep it simple!!












No comments:

Post a Comment