Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My PERFECT baby!!

Oh my goodness, my precious little man just did the best thing ever!! After I changed his diaper, I wrapped it all up and he picked it up. I was unsure what he was going to do, so I followed him ofcourse afraid that he was going to get into some kind of trouble!! He took the diaper and put it in the diaper genie, I pushed it down, he closed it and then kicked it over. *not sure where he got the kicking part from, but oh well!! It's great, my analness that no diapers go anywhere but the diaper genie has paid off!! I will never have to worry again, he will show anyone and everyone where they go!!! I tried to get a picture but I wasn't fastest enough with the camera!! One to come I promise!! Gotta love it, they pick up everything from us, even what we don't think they watch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment