Saturday, March 26, 2011

Playing Hide and Seek

This week Brayden has decided that he doesn't want to be held when he is falling asleep, he wants Donny or I to place him in his bed and he talks to himself for a few minutes and then finally after about 10 minutes or so puts himself to sleep!!! I love it and hate it at the same time!!! Brayden found Grandma Pam's walker this week since she just had knee replacement done last week and decided that it was fun. He walked all over her living room with it. I didn't have the camera so I took a quick shot with my phone, and it only turned out ok. It was adorable though.
Bryaden is giving 5 now, when you ask "How big is Brayden?" He puts him arms up in the air.  He learned to go up the stairs at Aunt Karshawn's house, but still doesn't try them here. He pushed anything he can walking behind it. He doesn't need much assistance to stay up anymore.
He couldn't wait to show his dad that he could walk now. "I'm a big Kid now!!!"




 Brayden thinks that his cars crawl just like him. He makes them go everywhere he goes, then can't figure out why sometimes they go by themselves. It makes me realize how big he is really getting because he knows they have wheels for a reason.



Brayden has decided that it is fun to play Hide-n-Seek now, where of course he does the hiding. I will post some pictures of him hiding under the chair and trying to grab my attention so I could find him.




No comments:

Post a Comment