Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Getting Ready for the Big Weekend

I would of never believed that kids changed as fast as they did before we had Brayden. It is so amazing to me that in 5 minutes he can learn something new and that he doesn't forget it 5 minutes later. Yesterday he said UT-OH for the first time and also started walking behind one of his push toys. I went to get the video camera so daddy could watch it and it was dead!!! Daddy saw it, it just wasn't the first time he did it.
Brayden decided last weekend that he was too big to eat baby cereal, which he was eating twice a day, and baby food. So yesterday I went grocery shopping for a bunch of new things for him to try. So far he will eat anything we give him, with his favorites being pizza, french toast sticks, and chicken nuggets!!
Donny and I are going to Chicago this weekend for a night away. It should be interesting!! We will soon see.






No comments:

Post a Comment