Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Today Brayden had to go to the doctor for his second flu vaccine. I was anxious like I have been with all shots and he did AMAZING!!! He didn't even cry!!! Afterwards we went to Target for a few things where he did his new favorite thing which is riding in the front of the carts. He can see so much and he seems to like it so far!! We will see how longs this lasts.
We have to start Brayden on some apple juice to see if it helps him poop any easier!! We are hoping so we don't have to start him on medications!! We will soon see.
Last night I got home from work, Brayden had been up for almost 4 hours, was still happy, and so much fun. I put him down on the rug in the kitchen and the next thing I knew I was watching him scoot all the way to the laundry room. He loves to move around himself and see new things. We are in for a big suprise here pretty soon!!! He still hasn't crawled but he is getting up on all fours pretty easy and rocking back and forth with a big smile on his face.
He is also doing really well on sleeping, he is sleeping from 9pm-5am sometimes later!! It is so nice to sleep again!!
He is growing too fast that is all there is to it. Here are a few new pictures from the last few days!!



Look at me, I can ride in carts now!

No comments:

Post a Comment