Sunday, January 16, 2011

8 Months Old

Brayden decided that he could not turn 8 months old until he showed us how he crawled!!! He finally did it forwards, there might of been a little bribery involved but he crawled to the food, pizza that is!!!! We got it all on video and a few pictures too. I am hoping that the video uploads and everyone can watch. He was so proud of himself and tired afterwards. Although he must of been thinking about it all night because he was up from 1140pm till 230am.
This morning he crawled to me and was smiling, but ever since then he has been crawling backwards again.
Brayden has his Bears outfit on today ready for the big game. We are hoping for a Steelers vs. Bears Superbowl,so of course our team can beat Grandpa's!!!
Every time Brayden hears music he gets his little arm moving, I think they are teaching him to dance like that at daycare!! Ha, ha!!
This week Brayden decided that he would make it hard on his dad when dropping him off in the am. Brayden started separation anxiety, and when I heard I was so sad for the rest of the day. It made it so much easier on me to know that he didn't mind going. We knew it was coming, I was just trying not to think about it.



My favorite sad face!!!






Daddy will do anything to keep my quiet!!

Where is the food?

I need that PIZZA!!!

I did it!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment