Wednesday, January 26, 2011

King of the world, he thinks

I am unfortunately able to say that Brayden is starting to master the crawl in a straight line that is. He has not figured out how to go around things but still gets mad when he can't make it over something. I looked in his mouth yesterday and found that he is getting 2 more teeth. They have not broken through yet, but I see little blisters with while under them. He is doing really well with them even when sleeping. He is still sleeping through the night for us and that is so awesome!!
Brayden is starting to want to pull himself up on things, he can get to his knees but hasn't figured out the rest yet. He is soo funny, I will be in the bathroom getting ready and Donny will be with him in the living room and he decides he misses mommy and just crawls in to see me. I love it. He is such a stinker sometimes though and he bites me. He doesn't do it to anyone else that I know of, just me!! I am sure that daycare would let us know if he is biting there. We will see how long this phase lasts!
Grandma and grandpa came up this past weekend and couldn't believe how big he is getting!! He crawled for him and clapped for them and was in a good mood the whole time they were here. He is getting easier to take places and loves to watch everyone, just don't try and hold him and everyone will get along. I took him to work for a meeting this week and one of the cardiologists told me that I have a smart boy already because he was looking around taking everything and everyone in. (Everyone was telling him how cute he was and he was smiling from ear to ear ofcourse!!) I guess it all boils down to I can't believe how fast he is growing up!!!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment