Tuesday, January 11, 2011

If my mom will do, I don't have to

Brayden's new motto at 7.5 months is "If my mom will do I don't have too!" He now knows that if he cries we will pick him up so he has decided that he will not:
Drink out of a sippy cup
Feed himself cheerios or puffs
Crawl or move too far
He is soo cute, and I need to get over this!!! I am working on this slowly but surely. He is doing much better sleeping through the night at least! I knew it was bad when this happened:
I took Brayden to daycare last week and told them they could start giving him apple juice in a sippy cup but that I was struggling with him drinking for a sippy cup. The teacher laughed at me and said that he had been drinking from a sippy cup for 4 weeks from them!!!
He is starting to try and clap his hands and wave at times. He is going from a sitting position to a crawling position all the time and he is still scooting backwards really well!! He is able to entertain himself with his toys still which helps when we need to get other things done.














No comments:

Post a Comment