Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Growing so BIG

Well another week of day care down and Brayden seems to be doing really well, although he is sleeping a lot there so he is not sleeping so well here:( I am going to work with the daycare to help adjust his sleeping schedule there to be similar to that here.
He is still growing so fast!! I can't believe it. Yesterday morning he woke up early so I got to play with him before work. He was giggling so much I just couldn't stop. Donny and I hadn't heard him laugh like this before, so we kept doing the same thing till he stopped laughing. He has really started to like stuffed animals this week, I think so far PLUTO is his favorite. He has been spending a lot more time in the bumbo seat holding his animals.
We drove down to starved rock Sunday to meet grandma and grandpa, thank goodness Brayden is enjoying his car rides more these days. As long as I am in the back seat with him he can be entertained.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment