Tuesday, August 10, 2010

First day at daycare



Yesterday was Brayden's first day of daycare and again he did really well, better than his mom. It was my first day of work, and of course my little one decided that he would sleep in again. I woke him up before I left because I could bear the day without holding him at least for a minute. Then Donny took over. He did an excellent job, even had him asleep when he got to daycare.

I called the daycare twice throughout the day and the first time he was sleeping, which he did most of the day I guess, and the second time he was sitting in the swing, which he doesn't do at home. I guess it is normal for kids to do things for other people that they don't do for their parents, what I didn't know is that it started this early!!! Donny also talked to a few other people that are getting ready to send their kids to daycare and they also felt the same way we did; that ours needed to much attention to go to daycare. We are normal and so is Brayden I guess!!!

Donny said that Brayden found his foot for the first time last night, I missed something already!

Another new thing he is enjoying is cartoons. If he is tired he will fall asleep to cartoons! It is really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment