Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First teeth, really??

It has been a little while since my last post, sorry! Last week we got Brayden's 3 month picture proofs back and they turned out soooo cute. She gave us 153 pictures to pick from and it has been so hard to pick my favorites, luckily she gave us 4x6's of every picture so I don't have to pick all of the way. If anyone would like to look at them here is her website: www.theartisticedgephoto.com
You have to register to go in and then to view his gallery use the password brayden3mo to be able to see the pictures bigger than the thumbnail size. I have so many favorites because she was able to catch so many different facial expressions. I can't wait to see what his 6 month pictures bring.

Poor baby had what I thought was a cold since last Tuesday, at least his nose was running and he was sneezing all of the time with this cough too. Sunday I thought it was kind of weird and he was pretty fussy, so I looked in his mouth and sure enough I can see two little white lines where his two bottom teeth are coming in. He is growing soo fast that I can't even keep up. He has definately had his grouchy moments over the last week.
Donny had Brayden for the first whole day on Labor Day, and he did excellent. I came home to a very happy baby and I couldn't ask for anything else.
Trevor is practicing to babysit!!
Pluto is his new best friend
He loves to see himself in the mirror, he thinks he has a brother!!

No comments:

Post a Comment