Sunday, August 15, 2010

BUSY WEEK!!!!!!!!!

This has been one of the longest weeks of my life. Sending a child to daycare is soooo sad. I couldn't help but call and check up on him, but it doesn't make me feel too much better. The good news is that he doesn't mind being there or at least he is happy when he is there.
Brayden rolled over for the first time on Saturday night from his back to his belly!! And both of us were there to witness it.
Sunday we had his first pictures since the hospital and it was rough. It took us 3.5 hours all together and we had to go 2 times. But I think that the pictures will be really cute. I can't wait to see them. Inbetween takes he would be happy and smiley for us but had very little smiles for her!! He wore 4 different outfits and looked adorable!!!

He also found his feet this week, he is still not sure what they are there for, but he knows where to find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment