Saturday, October 24, 2015

Not so Little Anymore!!!!

Another big week at our house!!! Nolan is moving, climbing, and getting wherever he wants to go!! He continues to be a mommy's boy and watches me walk wherever I go!!! He is more content playing by himself than he ever was before! He likes toys with lights and sounds and ones that move on their own!!! He has changed so much from 10 months to 11 months, I just can't get over it!! He is going to grow up to I guess!!
Brayden on the other hand was riding home Friday after school and took a bite of a cookie and said his tooth hurt! He gave me back the cookie and said he had a loose tooth!! Sure enough he does!!! My first baby is going to loose a tooth already!!! And by the way he says "tooth fairies are leaving $11 per tooth right now!!" He is a money hoarder for sure!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment