Thursday, October 1, 2015

We got a mover!!

He's officially 10 months old and we have a mover!!! He is finally crawling!! He loves the freedom of being able to go where ever he wants to go, but still after a long school day wants mommy to hold him or be right next to him!! I have to keep telling myself things can wait and that I should enjoy these times because they won't last forever!! They tell me at school that him and another little boy crawl in a big circle and leave toys everywhere they go again and again!!! It still amazes Donny and I every day how different two boys really are, but how their looks are getting closer!! This week has been our first real taste of fall and thinking about spending the winter and cold months indoors make me cringe!! Nolan loves being outside, and he is going to miss it this winter!!!
 














No comments:

Post a Comment