Saturday, November 7, 2015

Halloween and first lost tooth And more!!!

Well it's been a busy few weeks around here!!! Brayden had his first loose tooth and lost it with in 1 week!! He came up showed me how loose it was and asked me to pull it!! He didn't even flinch when I did!! He couldn't wait for the tooth fairy to come!!! She came and left a $20 bill, must of been all she had!! It lived up to all his expectations and more!!! The good news was his piggy bank got a little fuller! Brayden had his first party at school and it was thrown together pretty quick after the room mom quit a few days before!! Guess who the new room mom is.... Me!!! I am pretty excited and already started planning the grinch Holiday party!! We also had our first conference!!! As expected Brayden is social but doing well!! He is meeting most of the goals and enjoying learning most of the time!!! I think school would be perfect for him if he could just come straight home after school!!! It's been a busy few weeks for Brayden!!

Nolan is over 11 months now!! I can't believe it! He's very mobile, standing on his own, but not attempting steps yet!! He is starting to talk more every day!! In just the last few days he started telling me "all done" when he is DONE!! He continues to love his food and is drinking less bottles!! Hoping it goes smooth in a few weeks when we get rid of them!! Nolan likes big boy toys with lights and sounds, we were able to get rid of his baby toys!!! He also likes phones and iPads already and big brother doesn't like his to be touched!!! We finally took Nolan out of his infant carrier, he loved his new car seat!!!
The boys were Star Wars characters for Halloween!! It was so cute, unfortunately I have never seen Star Wars so I am not really sure who they were!! I have a feeling Donny and I are going to become well versed at Star Wars shortly since half of his Christmas list is Star Wars related!!! We look the boys to look at toys to get Christmas ideas today!!! They had fun and we got lots of ideas for both of them!!! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment