Saturday, May 16, 2015

Teeth

We woke up on Thursday morning and since I started my new job I was able to play with Nolan before school and I found he had 2 teeth that had broken through!!! Wow, I think last weekend when he was croupy it had a lot to do with his teeth!! He is such a big boy and if he keeps cutting teeth two at a time I will be one happy mommy!! Great job BABY NOLAN!!! We started him baby food this week and did great with peas and sweet potatoes!!! I guess things have changed since Brayden because I was able to give him more options as stage 1 than I found with Nolan, so Peas, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, and Squash it is for veggies, no green beans anymore!! Then on to fruit we go!! He's really getting this eating thing down!! He stops fussing when I put him in his bouncy seat and he sees a spoon!!! He loves to eat at home, but hasn't had much of a taking to it at school yet, but they keep trying!!! He has continued to be a good sleeper going from 7-9 hours per night straight!!!! Its a good thing he was my second because if Brayden slept like this I might of had another quicker!!! Naps still continue to be inconsistent, but he naps frequently still so I can't complain!!! He has started to always flip himself over if we put him down awake and he puts himself to sleep on his tummy! He looks so cozy and cuddled up I can't help but take a picture!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment