Saturday, May 23, 2015

6 Months is getting close

I can't believe that my boys are 5 years old and almost 6 months old!! Time is flying by!! I feel like the luckiest mom in the world, both of my boys are PERFECT if you ask me!! Last night Nolan slept almost 12 hours!! I checked to make sure he was breathing it was so long!! I had almost 2 hours in the morning all by myself!!! Its going to be a good weekend!! We are going to LEGOLAND tomorrow as part of Brayden's birthday celebration!! I guess he gets 3 weeks of birthday weekends!!
Nolan is loving all food that I have given him so far!! I will be starting fruits this week!! He starting eating well for daycare too, but has dropped 2 bottles since!! He is down to eating just 5 bottles per day! Nolan turns 6 months old on Wednesday, is transitioning into 6-9 month clothes, eating well, starting to drink from a sippy cup, sitting up with the help of his hands, and sleeping through the night!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment