Friday, February 20, 2015

He found his hands!!!

Nolan again continues to get bigger and meet more milestones, this week he found his hands and is mesmerized by them!! I don't remember much about when Brayden did first things, so I find myself using the blog to see how they compare often!!I notice that Nolan was born early at times and other times I don't!! Nolan continues to like to be held all the time even when he is sleeping during the day!! He is going to get a little surprise after next week when he goes to daycare!! I again hate the fact that I have to leave him but know it will all be ok this time around!!! Look at how good the other one turned out so far!!!
Yesterday Brayden woke up with a runny nose, not bad just a little, Donny asked him how he felt and he replied with "I'm sick", Donny asked what hurts and he told him his "Red Lips hurt"!! To make a long story short he stayed home with Nolan and I and got to spend the day playing video games and drinking sweet tea, but was not really sick!! I think before kindergarten starts its not too bad to let him play hooky a little!!! I enjoyed my day with my boys too!! Win/Win!! I don't have much more to report this week but a ton of pictures!!!























No comments:

Post a Comment