Wednesday, February 4, 2015

1 More Month of Maternity Leave

Well, its bittersweet to think that maternity leave is going to end!! I know I have to go back to work, but its so nice to not have anything that I have to do day to day!!! I can plan around Nolan's schedule and not stuck to many things!! Nolan is getting so big!!! He plays with us a little now, and will try and make noises that we make back at us. He is starting to get his chest off the ground as well as his head, but its hard to get a picture of because he doesn't do it very often and not when we are cheering him on!! He loves to cheered for and clapped for already, and to our surprise Brayden is his biggest fan!!! Nolan continues to get bored fast, this week we got out the swing from Brayden to try and entertain him!! He just needs lots of different things to try to be entertained!! Can't wait for him to be entertained by toys and hold them and hit them, right now he is not very interested still!! I am guessing its coming sooner than later!! We also learned this week that Nolan likes to be just in his diaper, no clothes, he's just like his brother with this!!
We had tons of snow this week, and Brayden has been wanting to play in the snow for a while!! He went out and played while daddy snow blowed and did well until he couldn't resist the snow from the chute of the snow blower and got blasted with snow!! I will try to get some more pictures up that I took while Nolan and I were warm and toasty in the house!!
Well here are some more pictures of my boys while I am off to enjoy every moment of what's left of my maternity leave!!
 












No comments:

Post a Comment