Friday, February 20, 2015

Attached...to his mommy!!!

Well, I have achieved yet another little boy that loves his mommy, it took me a long time to win this one over but I've done it!!! I hope daycare's Miss Mary can handle this one too!! LOL!! Friday Nolan and I went to mommy's work for a class and then to meet some people around the unit!! He did amazing, he slept all the way there and through the class, then woke up and ate and met everyone, then slept all the way home and for almost 2 hours after!!! I was anxious about it since I had scheduled it but someday I will learn to relax, in time for both kids to be in school probably! Nolan is just perfecting all of the skills that he has learned and getting ready for whatever is next!!








Brayden had his last party at school on Friday for Valentine's Day!! He wanted to do balloons filled with candy and the balloons kept popping so we had to use punch balloons, they worked well but were very hard to pop!!! He loved it!!
Brayden went to the dentist with daddy this week and did awesome!!! He didn't even flinch while he was there, ofcourse there was bribery and lots of hype over it!!! Another successful first!!! He's getting so big!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment