Wednesday, March 12, 2014

School Pictures

At the start of the school year, yes way back in August Brayden had pictures taken at school, this is the first time he has ever been there for picture day so I didn't know how it worked!! Well Donny brought them home yesterday!! They are not bad, maybe I just think he is so cute there is no bad picture!!! #proudmommy!!!
 



Brayden got his haircut and this time with bribery intact he was great, he was talking with the lady and making faces at her in the mirror!! Successful once again, I think we may have this one down, my only question is how long will I be buying toys for haircuts!! He obviously has this figured out!!!




Brayden has been into stuff animals lately, not sure why he just likes to carry his bears around and one even sleeps with him and his blankets!!

 Birthday treat!!! He is still a mommy's boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment