Friday, March 21, 2014

Mr. INDEPENDENT!!

Brayden is getting closer and closer to 4 every day. Today is less than 2 months till we will be in California celebrating his birthday doing all kinds of fun things!!! We can't wait!! We are not convinced that the weather will stay nice every this year after the long awful winter we have had so we are looking forward to being warm!! It is 60 degrees today and Brayden asked me to take him to the pool!!! I guess this is warm to him!!!
 We went back to the gym this am to let Brayden run around and get some energy out!! He loves it!!! There is always something new to do and he enjoys looking for a new thing to entertain him!! I wish I had more Friday's off so we could go more!!
 





t

I got in the shower one morning and when I got out Brayden was extra quiet!! This is why, he had a whole package of Oreos out snacking away!! He took a chair from the table and slide it over to the snack cabinet and helped himself!! Great breakfast that day till I found him at least!!

He is helping us brush his teeth now, and he is also found a  new way to make a mess and get a drink!!! I couldn't pass up this picture!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment