Sunday, March 30, 2014

Random Pictures

I found a bunch of random pictures on my phone. Some from a day with friends bowling, baking, Baby Eli's birthday, and everything in between!!
I took Brayden to meet my dad this weekend and go to their house for the night. You never know how it is going to go till it happens, but he did amazing this time. He is surely PAPA's boy!! Since he only has one grandpa he sure does get excited to go to his house and Grandm's (with lots of dogs) house!! He hasn't quite figured out Grandma's have names so they are classified by him with dogs or without!!  I asked him where he slept and their house and he told me "Right next to grandpa"!!
The sad part is that he is becoming less and less of a mommy's boy!!! He still misses me, but I am becoming easier and easier to forget for moments at a time!! Little stinker!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment