Wednesday, February 12, 2014

We are ready for Valentine's Day!!!

Valentine's Day is almost here!! We, well really me, are excited this year!! Brayden's class is having a party and since we don't go on Monday's we always miss the sign up and I am left to come up with something GREAT on my own!! This is what I came up with this time!!! Brayden would not help me make them but after they were done he couldn't keep his hands off of them!! Donny thought it was hilarious, so we will see what the kids in his class think for the final answer!! I sent a picture to a friend and her little boy made my day when he knew it was a robot!! It's just a start to my crafting days I hope!! A fun project for sure!! I also added pictures of his teachers cards and Donny's card! (Donny already saw his because Brayden and I hid it and when Donny walked in the door Brayden told him we made him a surprise and where it was!!!) 

 


 This is my favorite warm cuddly blanket and Brayden found it!! I hardly ever get it anymore!!


No comments:

Post a Comment