Monday, February 3, 2014

Superbowl without our Bears!!!

We went to a Super bowl Party and had a lot of fun even though the game was slightly boring!! We were happy the Seahawks won at least!! Brayden played with some friends and got lots of energy out!!! There was a little baby there and Brayden really liked her, at first I thought it was because I was holding her but he cuddled with her, held her, kissed her, and even shared his blanket with her. It was so funny she was holding his blanket and of course putting it in her mouth and Brayden says to me, "Why she putting my blanket in her mouth?" I told him that is what babies do to explore things and he says "Can't she just use her fingers? come on baby Elly I don't want a wet blanket!!!" So sweet!! He also found blue cupcakes so of course we had to try those out!!!! If I could only get him to use a fork or spoon to eat stuff like that!!! Haha!







 Look at his new smile!! I can't get enough of it!!


Basement fun!! Brayden is doing really well with his letters and starting to recognize at least those in his name!! Donny painted a BIG B on his playroom wall with the color blue he picked for the room and here is Brayden dancing he was so excited!!!



 This is us trying to keep ourselves busy with it being so icky outside!! We baked cookies, cupcakes and brownies and tried some crafts!! His attention span isn't so good right now so I have to be on my toes!! We also started picking stuff out for his birthday party because he wants to plan it "ALL MYSELF" he says!!










 

No comments:

Post a Comment