Monday, February 17, 2014

Time to work on WRITING!?!

I am actually kind of surpised that he will still cuddle with me. I keep making him spend a few minutes making letters and recognizing letters throughout the day! He really has no interest past the letter "B" which he can find anywhere!! Not sure why he doesn't want to write but I got to get this kid at least a little interested!!! We will continue to write and recognize letters everyday till he can write his name!! I asked my sister who is a teacher for some pointers, but I don't think this mommy was made to be a teacher for anyone under the age of 18!!! Hopefully he still likes me next week!!




 
This is in Brayden's new playroom in the basement!! He loves the shelves because they are big enough to fit him and I love them because they will hold a lot of toys!!! It works well!!


 
We made the crayon and candy robots for each kid in Brayden's class, treat bags with his Valentines and he still talked Daddy into stopping at the store in the morning for Chocolate Sprinkle cookies!! I think Brayden likes Valentine's day too!! The kids were all sugared up and still got a nap after the party in the morning!!! I don't know how they do it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment